Experience / Certifications:
- SCCF, RTCF, BCCF and SOF WODs head programmer and competition team coach.
- Certified Crossfit, CrossFit Endurance, CrossFit Mobility, OPEX Program Design, OPEX Assessment Module, OPEX Business Systems, Kettlebell, ACE Instructor and CrossFit Judge.
- Training with CrossFit principals since 2005
- Competed in the 2009 CrossFit South West Regional Qualifier
- Former Pararescueman with the United States Air Force – Elite Special Operations Unit.
- Member of the University of Tennessee Men’s Swimming & Diving Team, 1998-2002 (Captain in 2001).
- Former American Record Holder, National Champion, US National Team Member, Olympic Trials Finalist and 13x D-I Collegiate All American Swimmer.
- Nationally registered Paramedic.
Having copious amounts of food in his beard.